Open source technologies have been playing a key role in the software market. In companies where cost and advancement in technologies are both crucial for the growth, open source softwares are used in high performance computing at a reduced price. Loopscale provides the roadmap, strategy and implementation by utilizing industry knowledge and deep technical experience.
Loopscale has expertise and innovation to execute on the premise of open source through our wide-ranging resources and global capabilities:
- Our innovation, skill set, solutions, and partner network show clients how open source solutions work in development environment.
- We collaborate with multi domain open source vendors- including Alfresco Software, Black Duck™, Canonical, EnterpriseDB, Infobright, Ingres, Jaspersoft, Liferay, MuleSoft®, Novell, OpenLogic, Oracle Corp., Pentaho Corp., SpringSource, Red Hat, and Talend
- Open programming languages and framework are desired in the enterprise class application market for the reason of cost and high performance. Loopscale has worked on many successful projects.
- Open Source Assessment Opportunity: Assess client infrastructure and provide a roadmap of open source technology to help client.
- Open Source Governance: Help client in establishing guidelines for control and management of open source with in the enterprise.
- Portal and BI
- Content and Document Management
- Mobile Application Development
- Integration and Custom Development
“There is a big shift towards more open source solutions among large corporate enterprises. We are seeing a big demand from our clients for open source based on quality, reliability and speed, not just cost.”
Arti, Chief Technology Architect, Loopscale
Today open source solutions are very popular for mission-critical system. There are many benefits of using in your business. For many years, commercial software companies have built on the idea of open source.
When to Consider Open Source