With increased dependence on IT to enable business strategies and drive competitive differentiation, CIOs and senior IT leaders are under constant pressure to discover new ways to innovate, allocate resources and reinvent processes. The CIO Advisory service line helps today’s CIOs increase competitive advantage for their organizations by better aligning their IT with business objectives and emerging industry needs utilizing the five service offerings described below.
Loopscale’s CIO Advisory team can help when:
- CIO faces significant cost pressures and has to reduce operating costs
- CIO needs to improve operating efficiencies thereby improving financial results and customer satisfaction
- New or changed Organizational Leadership (IT or Business) leading to a change in business strategy
- New or existing major transformational activity which requires a major change to IT ways of working
Service Offering Overview
Alignment of technology strategy with business objectives.
Outcome: Enable profitable growth and scalability, increase asset optimization and improve business value delivery.
- Business-Aligned IT strategy
- IT enabled Growth and Market entry Strategy
- Business and IT Capability Roadmap
- Value Management Framework/CIO Dashboard
- IT 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Innovation Strategy
- Solution Option Evaluation
- Product/Vendor Evaluation
Improving overall performance and agility of the IT organization.
Outcome: Identify improvement areas by analyzing various dimensions of the IT operating model
- IT Organization Redesign
- IT Health Review
- IT Governance Model
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Organization Performance & Process Improvement
- IT Workforce Optimization
- IT Skills Assessment
- Platform and Tool Operating Model
- COE/ Shared Services
- Best-in-class Process Assets
- CIO Metrics
- Future IT Operating Model
Effective sourcing strategy to enable strategic imperatives.
Outcome: Source products and services effectively at competitive prices by creating a best in class procurement function.
- IT Sourcing Strategy
- Sourcing assessment for BPO and AVM engagements
- Sourcing Transformation Readiness Assessment
- Vendor Consolidation
- Managed Services Strategy
- Vendor Management Office Setup
- Offshore Portability Assessment
- Location Strategy
Optimizing IT costs of the organization.
Outcome: Reduce undue expenses from current spend, increase utilization of IT assets and optimize cost based on business priorities.
- IT Cost Optimization
- IT TCO Assessment
- IT Investment Optimization
- IT Software and Licensing Optimization
- IT Overhead Optimization
- IT Activity-based Costing
- IT Cost Management – budgeting, forecasting and accounting
Assessing the business value, technical health and strategic fit of the existing application portfolio.
Outcome: Improve utilization of the existing application portfolio and create a better business aligned application footprint.
- Technology Migration/ Rationalization
- Application Portfolio Rationalization
- Tooling Rationalization
- Cloud Suitability Assessment
- Legacy Modernization Diagnostic