Microsoft provides great platform for tightly coupled systems. Microsoft Office, SharePoint content management system, .Net Framework provides powerful solutions to many companies including fortune 500 companies.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP (For Manufacturing, Retail, and Finance)
- Custom Software Development
- Windows Azure
- .NET Framework Development
- Windows 8 Porting
Client is a major Non-governmental Organization (NGO) specializing in community-based care for children, youth, and adults with emotional and/or behavioral problems. The client’s services are spread across four corporations and four additional regions spanning the length of the country’s East Coast.
What we did?
Delivered web based application called Conference Registration Management System (CRMS) built using .Net framework and MS SQL Server database. The system allowed administrator to manage workshops information, registration options, track flight & travel data, and booking of hotels for 2000 member. The registrants are able to register online, sign up for workshops, request for travel and hotel arrangements and post feedback and surveys.
This system also integrated with the financial system for the budgeting and accounting purposes. Also tracked the success rate and provide historical information to the data analysts to improve and make appropriate changes for the future conferences.
Loopscale Inc. provides custom software design and development services. In addition, we offer system integration, networking and database management. Loopscale is privately owned, managed, and headquartered in Boston, MA. It is guided by experienced and highly efficient IT project managers and business analysts who have a combined 100 years of experience in providing technology for various sized businesses in United States and Europe.
The Future of Microsoft Technologies
Microsoft technologies like Windows Azure, .NET, Office, Windows Operating System and many others products have caught up with the open source communities project like Java, Hibernate, Spring, etc.. There are many open source projects available built using .NET framework. The advance productivity tool like Visual Studio, SharePoint studio has given an edge in development lifecycle from the competitors. Microsoft is focusing in resources and innovation.
It’s no secret that technology trends move fast – and the tools and means for building those technologies is an ever evolving process.
The following are the areas in which .NET will have a great impact:
- GPU will become the next CPU: As the speed of microprocessors touch the ceiling, many innovations are happening to overcome the ever increasing demand of processing power. More and more software are using GPU and taking the advantage of multi core architecture, with many cores available at the disposal. The heavy computational tasks can be distributed among the multi-cores, which increase the efficiency of a processor intensive task.
- Sophisticated analysis will be perform by more sophisticated database: Power and sophistication will be driven by the cost of moving data around. Simply extracting the information from the database and handing it to a separate “big data” package will become increasingly time consuming and require much more programming. Leaving the data in the database and letting its engine perform the analysis will be much faster because it will limit the overhead of communication, as well as decrease the amount of programming necessary to extract value from the data store.
- Internet of things (IoT): Of all the many new platforms to come, the most important will be the car. Navigation and shopping are just the beginning. When the autonomous cars roll out, there will be even more opportunities for developers to cash in on car location and information.
The key is to figure out which new features are essential to the new domains. While operating systems like Android offer a unifying core, each platform will require customized features. Robotic toys, for instance, may need content filters to provide age-appropriate content. Thermostats will want to interact with the weather forecast. Building these APIs with the right features will be the key in colonizing the Internet of things.
.NET will be the key players in the above mentioned roles there are already many solutions like Hadoop for big data already developed in .NET technologies demonstrates the power of Open Source computing.